Yankee Tronics, Inc. is a leading manufacturers’ representative company located in upstate New York. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the most technologically advanced production equipment from suppliers worldwide. Our Current Line Card includes:
Manufactures Interconnect Materials used primarily in the Electronics Assembly Industry.
Automated Electronic Assembly Dispensers.
Cleaning Systems, Reflow/Curing Ovens and Wave Solder Machines
Advanced Electronic Assembly Printers.
- Vitronics Soltec
Reflow/Curing Ovens, Wave Solder and Selective Soldering Machines
World Leading Provider of Environmentally Responsible Aqueous and Semi-Aqueous Precision Cleaning Products and Services for Electronics and many Manufacturing Operations.
Lista International Corp. / Arlink
Workspace Solutions and Storage Products: Storage Cabinets, Storage Wall® Systems, Mobile Cabinets and Mezzanines; Workstations: Adjustable Height, Packing and Shipping and Assembly.
Magnalytix is at the forefront of an ongoing revolution for electronics’ cleanliness reliability testing.
NCAB Group USA Inc.
Single-Source Supplier of All Types of Printed Circuit Boards from Design, Prototype, and Full Production Runs, both Off-Shore and Domestic Capabilities, with Complete Supply Chain Management Capabilities.
Nordson DAGE – The NEW Quadra™ Series X-ray Systems with unbeatable image quality in the shortest possible time: www.nordson.com/en/divisions/dage/x-ray-inspection
Nordson DAGE Component X-Ray Counting Systems
Nordson Dage now offers SMD X-Ray Component Counting Systems: www.nordson.com/en/divisions/dage/products/x-ray-inspection-systems/assure
Nordson DAGE Wafer X-ray Metrology:
High-speed Automated Inline X-ray Inspection systems (AXI) and Standalone Semi-Automated X-ray Inspection Systems including High Resolution AXI with CT: www.nordsonmatrix.com
Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) Systems including Conformal Coat UV Inspection: www.nordson.com/en/divisions/yestech
Closed-loop Water Treatment Systems.
- Complete Electronics Assembly Solutions Provider:
- Surface Mount Assemblers –Fuzion Series, AdvantisV Series, and Fuzion Odd Form Assembly
- Advanced Semiconductor Assemblers – FuzionSC Platform Solutions.
- Automation Assemblers – Uflex Assembly Cells including Flexbond Hot Bar Soldering System.
- Material Handling – Conveyors and other Material Handling Solutions.
- Through-Hole – Axial, Radial and Jumper Wire Machines.
- Broome Engineering – Remanufactured Machines that are completely remanufactured just like a new machine (you also get the security of a full one-year warranty covering non-wearable parts and labor).
- Advanced Process Lab Services – APL has earned global respect as a valuable knowledge resource, helping manufacturers worldwide to improve yield, optimize product reliability, accelerated time-to-market, and complete lifecycle testing capabilities.
- Advanced Process Lab Failure Analysis – Providing services with precision analytical tools and the knowledge of Topic Experts whose collective expertise covers every packaging and assembly technology.
- Advanced Process Lab AREA Consortium – Partnering with the industry’s foremost technology leaders focusing research with the goal of generating applicable knowledge for specific product development and manufacturing processes.
The Feeder Company with over two decades of component delivery technology, engineering and manufacturing experience. Hover-Davis provides ultra-reliable and serviceable component, label and semiconductor feeder solutions for custom automation and most major SMT platforms, including Universal Instruments®, Fuji®, Panasonic®, SIPLACE®, JUKI®, MYDATA®, YAMAHA®, Samsung™, Europlacer and Assembleon®.
Yankee Tronics serves clients located throughout upstate New York (zip code areas 12000-14999). Headquartered in Manlius, New York, just east of Syracuse, Yankee Tronics, Inc. is strategically located to serve our clients effectively and efficiently.